1500 North Industrial Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD
The Credit Specialist/Sales Support position will be responsible for coordinating with internal departments for returns or disposition of product in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved. Work includes RMA coordination and authorization. Effective communication with the warehouse, sales and purchasing required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Answer inquiries regarding orders and returns. Assist in processing RMA tickets, refunds, replacements
- Responsibly handle requests in a timely and accurate manner with professionalism, knowledge, and enthusiasm
- Investigate claims by gathering necessary information and documentation
- Follow internal RMA procedures to report special cases for group evaluation of liability and risk
- Increase customer satisfaction by quickly resolving dispute claims
- Provide products/services support in both verbal and written form.
- Communicate effectively and proactively
- Sales Support as needed
- Accounts Payable backup
BPI Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment