1500 North Industrial Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD
BPI is a leading wholesale distributor of building materials and millwork serving the Midwest. We believe in developing and maintaining meaningful and effective partnerships by fulfilling our commitments, preserving an atmosphere of respect and dignity, and sustaining a high level of character and integrity.
We are looking for a Door Builder to build and customize door units while utilizing our core values of leadership, integrity, accountability, and teamwork. Our Millwork Staff have developed a working knowledge of our products and work hard to maintain quality expectations for our customers.
- Will build and customize door units per customer request
- Will use scanners to receive and stage material per order
- Attach metal panels to doorframe, using hand tools or rivet gun
- Marks positions of hinges on door, using template, and screws hinges to doors, using screwdriver.
- Will need to secure product with banding, insulation, and cardboard for transportation on our semi’s for delivery in a clean and neat as possible display for our customers
- Are lifting and moving doors and materials throughout their day. Being able to frequently lift 50-75 pounds is a requirement for this position.
- Are moving product from racking and pallets that require full use of arms and shoulders as well as bending at the waist and knees when necessary.
- Ability to read a standard tape measure
- Ability to operate hand operated power tools
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing
- Paid Overtime
- Apparel Provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Career Stability