1500 North Industrial Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD
Building Products Inc is a leading wholesale distributor of building materials and millwork serving the Midwest. We believe in developing and maintaining meaningful and effective partnerships by fulfilling our commitments, preserving an atmosphere of respect and dignity, and sustaining a high level of character and integrity.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital marketing content and will work with the marketing and sales teams to develop, execute, and drive BPI's go-to-market strategy. We are seeking an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about digging in, not afraid to problem solve and excited to learn more about product marketing in the building materials industry.
In this role you will be responsible for helping tackle important company initiatives by understanding our products, working closely with cross-functional teams, providing relevant recommendations, producing marketing and sales collateral and much more.
Position Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support overall business strategy by focusing content on product advantages and Operational Improvements
- Work closely with purchasing and sales teams to set, monitor, and achieve financial and market objectives.
- Monitor and maintain BPI's social media presence
- Responsible for creating effective email and social media marketing campaigns
- Maintain BPI’s websites to keep information current and relevant
- Assist with creation of blogs, press releases, and other digital content
- Work with sales team to update and maintain the CRM
- Assist in planning and producing the company newsletter
- Assist Sales department with other duties as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have great working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience managing a social media business platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience with email marketing (Constant Contact or a similar program)
- Self-motivated, top organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to multitask with many deadlines
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Knowledge or experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Spinternet, or other CMS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design or related field
BPI Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment