1500 North Industrial Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD
This position requires someone who is detail-oriented and who can organize tickets and products at the beginning of the day to ease production as well as maintaining quality control.
- Holding self and team accountable for quality, inventory, and maintaining production expectations.
- Replenishing of products at the start and end of shifts to help with efficiency
- Staining and painting of doors/millwork per customer order.
- Reading work orders to complete daily tasks.
- Will use scanners to receive material out of the shop.
- Move product through shops and warehouse
- Package product with quality and care.
- Being active in all aspects of the pre-finish department; including being open to cross training
- Previous painting and/or millwork experience preferred.
- Are lifting and moving doors and materials throughout their day. Being able to frequently lift 50-75 pounds is a requirement for this position.
- Are moving product from racking and pallets that require full use of arms and shoulders as well as bending at the waist and knees when necessary.
- Paid Overtime
- Apparel Provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Career Stability