333 N EVANS RD
Building Products Inc is a leading wholesale distributor of building materials and millwork serving the Midwest. We believe in developing and maintaining meaningful and effective partnerships by fulfilling our commitments, preserving an atmosphere of respect and dignity, and sustaining a high level of character and integrity.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to replenish, pick and stager customer orders while utilizing our core values of leadership, integrity, accountability, and teamwork. Our Warehouse Staff have developed a working knowledge of our products and work hard to maintain quality expectations for our customers.
- Operated a forklift on a consistent basis
- Will use scanners to stage material per order.
- Will learn different functions on the scanner to be able to load the trucks, for returns, and to check inventory along with helping to cycle count product to keep a real time inventory for our customers.
- Receiving duties as needed along with cleaning and straightening.
- Will need to secure product with banding or plastic wrap for transportation on our semi’s for delivery in a clean and neat as possible display for our customers
- Are lifting and moving materials throughout their day. Being able to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally 50-80 pounds is a requirement for this position.
- Are moving product from racking and pallets that require full use of arms and shoulders as well as bending at the waist and knees when necessary.
- Previous Forklift Experience preferred but not required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing
- Monday thru Friday 8:30-5:30 shift (overtime varies)
- Paid Overtime
- Apparel Provided
- Fast Paced and Hands On
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Career Stability